What our Members Receive
The first step toward achieving REAL gains in performance training begins with an accurate assessment of our student-athlete’s physical ability and condition. We believe the assessment is a critical part of our overall program. It helps us understand the athlete’s current ability, as well as measure the effectiveness of our training on an on-going basis. The Assessment helps us understand how the athlete is responding to the specific training, and helps our parents see the performance gains in clear measurable metrics.
Our Assessment/Evaluations happen 10 times/year. The Assessment Process lasts 60-90 minutes and consists of:
- Active Dynamic Warm-up;
- 40 Yard Dash;
- 3 Cone Drill;
- 20 Yard Shuttle;
- Broad Jump;
- Vertical Leap;
- Strength Test (Pull-ups); and
- 200 Yard Shuttle.
All participants event scores are recorded and assigned a point value based on the Parisi Speed School Evaluation Scale.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS (CONTINUED)
Evaluation and Training Groups:
- Jump Start I & II (Ages 5-12)
- Total Performance I & II (Ages 12-18)
- PEAK (Elite) (17+)
Parisi “Cat Club” Challenge Rankings:
- Bobcat – Beginner Level;
- Cougar – Fundamental Level;
- Lion – Refined Fundamentals;
- Tiger – Mid Level;
- Panther – Potential for High Level;
- Jaguar – Bridge to High Level;
- Leopard – High Level Athlete for age;
- Cheetah – Elite Level Athlete for age.
- Physical Conditioning;
- Mental agility/discipline;
- Vision Training;
- Athletic Movement;
- Performing at optimum level despite score, stress, situation;
- Accepting and learning from feedback/corrections